CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tiny P-continued

Tiny P was awarded the"Awesome Test Taker" award at the end of the year assembly.
She had a great first grade year.

She was "little pig" and "baby bear" in her end of the year class presentation.


We celebrated her birthday at the beach this year. We had beautiful weather.



E & M loved the cupcakes-thankfully I had wipes on hand.

2 comments:

Jared said...

Wipes? What's this wipes thing? We just used to chuck our kids in the ocean when they got dirty. I guess those girls are a lot cuter than what we have in our house though. Maybe wipes are better.

Julie and Matt said...

Happy Birthday, P!!! Gotta love the beach for b-days! She's getting old. We're going to be in CA next weekend for my sister's reception. You guys need to come so we can see you!! I need to give you a gift for the baby. I'm a little slow!